I’m not a huge Harry Potter fan, but I am a fan of J.K. Rowling’s rise to fame. It’s truly an underdog story, where the little person rises to become one of the biggest names in her field.

If you’re not familiar with J.K. Rowling, she’s the author of the Harry Potter series. Rowling faced numerous challenges in her life, including the death of her mother, a failed marriage, and being a single mother living on welfare. Despite these setbacks, Rowling continued to pursue her passion for writing and began writing the first Harry Potter book while struggling to make ends meet. 

The book was initially rejected by numerous publishers, but Rowling persisted and eventually found a publisher willing to take a chance on her work. The success of the Harry Potter series was almost immediate, with the books becoming international bestsellers and spawning a multi-billion-dollar film franchise. 

Today, Rowling is one of the most successful authors in the world, with a net worth of over $1 billion. Rowling’s story is a testament to the power of perseverance and determination in the face of adversity. Despite facing numerous setbacks and obstacles, she refused to give up on her dreams and ultimately achieved incredible success.

Our journey together in Nevada has been a huge, uphill, eye-opening struggle. It’s not for the faint of heart or thin-skinned. We’ve exposed many of the issues with our elections and our courts. We’ve removed dozens of bad actors from public service, and we’re exposing the issues in our budget, our county, our city, the spending, the incompetence to possible corruption, the individuals who stomp on our rights, who do God knows what with our money, the people like Brown-Stain, Hill-Insky, Hide’n Shillary who think they rule over us, they must go.

We’ve come far together, Washoe, but we are far from done. Just like anything worthwhile, it takes time, perseverance, and determination to see it through. We shall see it through.

What you’ve seen so far is only the tip of the iceberg. We’re holding most of the information back for court, but what we will show you is enough to confirm all your suspicions and peacefully kick these bums out of office and possibly into jail cells – that’s not an exaggeration.

We the people have had enough, yet we know, as shown in the Milgram Study, that only 20% of us have the spine to do what we do, while the other 80% will lick the boots of those in power. It’s a sad fact. 

So, as we go into the weekend, remember what our founding father, Samuel Adams, said to the 20%: “It does not take a majority to prevail… but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men.”

And remember what he said to the 80% who were too spineless to push forward: “If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”

Have a great weekend. The best is yet to come.



Onward we go!

“Without continual growth and progress, such words as improvement, achievement, and success have no meaning.”  – Benjamin Franklin

These thoughts, statements, and opinions are my own, not of any club, committee, organization, etc.

Follow us on:

Share This Content